Re: supercharger for 351C

To: "Ryan Rodgers" <bricklin_2568@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: supercharger for 351C
From: "High Tech Coatings" <htc@MNSi.Net>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 05:58:26 -0400
The Paxton should fit but..........
since the Cleveland is not as popular as the Windsor with the "current
hotrodders" i.e. Mustangers,  you will probably end up having to fabricate
you own mounts and drive system. I cant recall how much taller the Cleveland
block is and th only problem I can foresee is the plumbing of the charged
air to the carb/ throttle body. If hood clearance is a problem I am
presently mocking up a 'stock appearing' hood with 1.5-2" of extra room over
the carb. The hood follows the factory lines and the center 'bulge' is just
a bit bigger. I am going to make a mold for this hood once I get the intake,
carb and air cleaner on the 408 in my 75 (that's why I don't know just how
high yet).
Rick 2028/0539