Re: X show

To: Isensee@aol.com
Subject: Re: X show
From: Adam Lazur <adam@lazur.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 22:01:02 -0400
Isensee@aol.com (Isensee@aol.com) said:
> You mean the FX network, right? I looked in the TV schedule and don't see any
> car shows this evening. Can anyone tell me where I need to tune? I don't want
> to miss seeing a Bricklin on TV!

I found the X show homepage which does indeed mention the Bricklin at:

http://216.133.226.86/index.html
(don't know why there'e no hostname, just an IP...)

No more details other than 'Car of the Week: "Bricklin Car"' and that it's
on Thursday night at 11 Eastern/Pacific on FX.

.adam

--
[                <adam@lazur.org> <laz@clustermonkey.org>                ]
[              icq #3354423 | lazur.org | clustermonkey.org              ]