Window Problems Solved?

To: Bricklin <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Window Problems Solved?
From: "George F. Hamstra" <hostage@ameritech.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 08:12:53 -0500
Redmond, WA: Microsoft Chairman, Bill Gates, announced today that
Microsoft will begin offering a new replacement window system for
owners of 1974 and 1975 Bricklins.  It should be noted that the
original window system was also a  Microsoft designed product.  The
new window system will offer a completely new user interface.  Users
will now be required to use: "Start, Rolldown" in order to begin the
rolldown process.  Booting the window system will no longer require
removal of the door panel cover and the use of your boot to get the
window back on track (hence the origin of the term "booting").  Due to
the additional power requirements of this system, all vehicles
intending upon using it must upgrade to a minimum system requirement
including a CD player,  460 Cu In, supercharged engine.  Nitro Methane
is preferred, and the gas tank must be increased to 64 gallons.  "The
testing of this new window system has taken decades or research and
development to perfect and we expect delivery of the product within 2
years.  One of the largest hurdles we had to overcome was the clock
speed of the old models" said Mr. Gates.  "I'd also like to personally
thank our remaining 1,500 or so Beta Testers!"

Steve Jobs, Chairman of Apple Computer had this comment: "Our window
system is better! You simply have to paint your vehicle blue,  put
snow tires on all four wheels, and drive backwards!"

The winking headlight is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation.

Later,
    George Hamstra