Re: Speaking of TIRES

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Speaking of TIRES
From: "Jeff Wood" <Cybertec@TheGrid.Net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 08:10:06 -0800
I know someone involved in the British car scene that knows of a place that
can calibrate speedos.  You pull the thing out, roll the car forward like
1/100 of a mile (50 something feet) and count the turns the speedo makes.
Write it down, send it and gauge in, it comes back calibrated.  Something I
plan to do with my Spitfires.