Bricklin International Gathering XXVI

Subject: Bricklin International Gathering XXVI
From: "Michael V. Mitchell" <bricklin1155@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 06:16:42 -0500
Greetings All!

        Those of you that got the Brickline yesterday have the information on
Bricklin International's 26th meet. There is a correction to the
registration form that I would like to bring to your immediate attention.
The Host Hotel's number is (440)238-8800 - NOT - area code (330) as printed
in the magazine!! My apologies for the foul up ...

For those of you that are not Bricklin International Members - Here is the
Event Information!

Each year for the past 25 years, Bricklin International has hosted the
Bricklin International Gathering (BIG). It is our pleasure to announce BIG
XXVI - the 26th Bricklin International Gathering held in the Eastern part of
the United States. (We've hosted a number on the West Coast, too!) Bricklin
SV-1 owners and fans from across the country are once again invited to
gather for a series of events which will culminate on Saturday, July 21st,
2001 with a Bricklin Concourse de 'Elegance and Banquet. This event is open
to all regardless of club affiliation. You don't even have to own a
Bricklin! All are welcome!

As in past years, we have an exciting schedule of events prepared for our
guests! Those events include a trip to the Crawford Auto-Aviation Museum,
Cleveland Flats (and an opportunity to visit the Rock and Roll Hall of
Fame), Road Rally, Drag Racing and Saturday's car show and banquet. Each
evening the hospitality suite will be open for all to gather, see old
friends, meet new ones as well as participate in the raffles and other
activities that occur each night. You will also be given an opportunity to
purchase items from Bricklinalia - Bricklin International's store of
mementoes and Bricklin related items.

The Concourse de 'Elegance is one of the highlights of this gathering.
Although everyone is welcome and encouraged to participate in scheduled
events during the meet, only the Bricklins will be displayed and judged
during the Concourse de 'Elegance. Present will be some of the finest
remaining stock and non-stock Bricklins in the world. Each car will be
initially examined for class-placement (Stock or Semi-stock / Custom).
Further evaluation by multiple teams of judges rate the cars on a very
strict and comprehensive 300 (prox.) point system. Awards are presented to
those owners attaining scores of 70 to 79% (Bronze), 80 to 89% (Silver) and
90% + (Gold) at the BIG Banquet held later the same day. Awards for Best of
Show - Stock and Best of Show - Semi-stock / Custom as well as plaques for
our Rally and Drag Racing winners are also presented during the banquet.

Bricklin International wishes to thank you for 25 years of success and
invites you to participate in our upcoming meet in July of 2001. Details of
the meet are contained within these pages. If you have questions - please
feel free to contact either of the Meet Directors - Stuart Zukrow or Michael
Mitchell.

When: July 18 - 22, 2001
Where: Greater Cleveland Area (Ohio)

Host Hotel: Holiday Inn Select - Strongsville, Ohio - You MUST make your own
reservations - BI has negotiated a group rate of $ 84.00 / night which will
be available until June 1, 2001. Make those reservations early!

BI Registration: BI Registration Form - Registration for the meet is open to
all interested parties. We encourage you to register early! Provisions are
being made to provide the dash plaque and colorized VIN placard to
supporting Bricklin owners unable to make this year's meet. Please direct
registration questions to Stuart Zukrow. Links to a download-able
registration form can be found on both the Bricklin International and
Midwest Bricklin Owner's site.

See you there!!

Michael V. Mitchell
VIN # 1155