Bricklin Parts for sale or trade...

To: "Bricklin Usergroup" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bricklin Parts for sale or trade...
From: "David Peabody" <Peabodydc@prodigy.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2001 12:44:11 -0400
When I bought my 1974 Brick I also received many extra parts some of which
are in triplicate. I received many boxes of parts that would take hours to
list, but here's a few items.

If anyone is interested in these, please email me.

1 set of sun visors.

1 set of triangle windows.

1 Brown doorskin - Original! (my car is orange)

1 set of 1992 Lincoln Turbine Style Wheels (Perfect substitute for Bricklin
wheels for daily driving).

1 original shift assembly w/knob etc.

What I need: A pair of orange headlight hats. Mine are so warped, they look
terrible.

If I didn't list what you need, just ask and I'll look and see what I have.
I have body panels but they're not for sale. Sorry folks, but these are
invaluable and my car color.

Dave