dashboard help

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: dashboard help
From: Jeffrey Wynn <jwynn@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 14:43:08 -0400
I have a helpful hint for anyone doing a dashboard removal- first
disconnect the speedo
cable from underneath the car and fish the slack through the cable
clamps.
Then when you remove the screws holding the instrument cluster dash, you
can pull it out a couple inches and easily remove the speedo cable.
This goes double for reinstalling it.
I didn't think of this right away so yesterday I thought it was mission
impossible to reconnect my cable without taking it somewhere to get it
lengthened. I hope this helps.
                  Jeff Wynn  #2157  - on the road new and improved by
Memorial Day

( hopefully )