For sale, #2417

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: For sale, #2417
From: Jess Nicholas <jessn@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 19:23:17 -0500
It's me again...

#2417 is still for sale. The asking price is $6500, but it is
negotiable. It needs to go for the sake of paying bills and making room
in the garage for something else.

This is a running, very functional Bricklin. Even the air doors work,
with the exception of the strikers and one switch.

Upfront: This car needs a new hatch hinge, and it needs the air pump for
the door air tank, plus whatever TLC you think it needs for the doors
themselves. Headlight doors are in the "up" position, due to a vacuum
leak.

What's good about it: Full restoration in 1993, Receipts for more than
$10,000 in work, good interior, A/C, new electronic ignition, new
starter, new carb, new Edelbrock breather, new battery, solid engine and
transmission, new fan clutch, new Yokohama AVS Intermediate Z-rated
tires, stock rims, and a full set of dealer shop manuals. There's a lot
of memorabilia that comes with it. Glass is solid, and the windows work.
By the time you get the car, it will also have a new water pump.

I really need to move this car, and I don't want to sell it to someone
who doesn't appreciate this car. Depending on what the final price is
and whether they actually pay, I might consider paying someone a
finder's fee for locating a buyer for the car.

Any questions you want to ask, I will gladly answer. I also have a
picture of the car. Feel free to call the numbers below.

Jess Nicholas
home: 205-562-0290
work: 205-248-1043