not the ignition switch

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: not the ignition switch
From: "Ryan Rodgers" <bricklin_2568@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 22:17:44 -0500
    ok I messed up, I got to looking more at the steering collom and its not
the rod broke like I was talking about.  It is a little peice that supports
the rod when the wheel is being tilted,  thats why I could start the car
when the wheel was tilted down, and not when it was up, now its completly
broke and I need to know if anyone knows what car this peice came off of so
I can get this thing going for another week or so.   And I'm still open for
anyone who wants to tell me the procedure of taking the steering collom
apart.

                                                           Thanks
                                                           Ryan #2568