need connector

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: need connector
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 20:17:29 -0400
Anyone have a source for automotive connectors?  I'm looking for the 4
wire connectors (both male and female parts) that are used to connect
the door wiring harness to the air dist. panel.

If all else fails, I'll go to Radio Shack and get a 4 conductor Jones
plug.  But I know these connectos must be available someplace.  I just
went to both AutoZone and NAPA.  Neither one had any 4 conductor connectors
other than "trailer wiring" connectors.

TIA