Brick 4 sale

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Brick 4 sale
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 17:23:28 -0400
I received the following email:

I have no use or space for the car. The car is in Miami, Florida. I'll give
you
some information on the car and If you know someone who's interested you can
give them my e-mail.  It's a 1975, 65K, automatic ford transmission, perfect
engine and transmission, original rims and stereo. The air does not work, the
paine needs a little work and the interior as well.  The car is under my
father's name, but the vin is #031BX5S001127. The original color was orange,
but the previous owner painted it red.  I think the prevoius owner was the
original owner, so the car is in pretty  good condition.  Contact
Janet - Janet@uniontitleservices.com or 305-444-4508.