RE: A/C alternative

To: <Bricklin0023@aol.com>, <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: A/C alternative
From: "Perry Ziff" <ziff@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 10:27:12 -0400
Sorry for the delay...I didn't have the info handy.  Also, Stefan may be
right about many of the R12 replacements out there.  The only thing I can
tell you is that the documentation included with the Maxifridge seems to
indicate that it has none of these side effects...
This documentation could be full of lies but, to me that would be a pretty
good way to put yourself out of business really fast.
If you have doubts, I would call them and ask them to fax you the info first
before you buy.

Anyway, for what it's worth, I got my MaxiFridge from:

Refrigerant Supply Company
2222 South Broad Street
New Orleans, LA 70125

1-(888)-533-7565