Re: a slight wreck

To: "bricklin" <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: a slight wreck
From: "High Tech Coatings" <htc@MNSi.Net>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 09:15:44 -0400
Up here in the great white north it is illegal to operate a motorized
vehicle on a public highway (street) without insurance, valid tags, or
liability insurance. Each of these infractions carry a $500 minimum fine. I
hope the cop got the other guy as well! Not to mention a valid operators
license, emission test and I hope the other guy hadn't been drinking as then
he would be guilty of impaired operation of a motor vehicle!

but then, crack, I hit it. It was one of those tiny RC cars