Re: rattling

To: Seth <sbunin@provide.net>
Subject: Re: rattling
From: Jim & Ginny <jim.ginny@home.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 00:36:22 -0400
Yeah,..... it is just your car that experiences this problem.
.,..
Weather strip & door weather strip replacement makes a tremendous difference in
any
older car.
1191 is a very stock and rattle free B. But I do have  replacement  style (BPS)
weather-strip material installed, the results where fantastic in water
repalancy and
noise/vibration reduction.
There is a strong possibility that your car can be rattle free too!
The glass, if it is loose, needs to have TT's mod. performed.
LOL
Jim