newbie hello

To: "'bricklin'" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: newbie hello
From: "Early, Stephen" <Stephen.Early@mbna.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 08:10:53 -0500
Good morning,

I just purchased a '74 safety suntan Bricklin number 430 with 2800 miles.
I live in northern Delaware and bought the car in New Jersey.  The
certificate
of birth shows the car was originally sold at a New Jersey dealership.

The car came with a lot of literature including the owners manual, shop
service manual, many technical service bulletins, certificate of birth,
sales
literature, the little white plastic VIN credit card and more.  I even have
some
service records from a couple other Bricklins (sorry, didn't write down the
numbers).  There's probably more but I haven't gotten through everything
yet.

I just wanted to say hello and offer the use of this documentation to anyone
that may need it.  Just let me know.

Stephen I. Early
Portfolio Conversions
Hallmark Information Services