RE: unmatched panels, curls

To: <GLCurley@aol.com>, <go2toa@hotmail.com>, <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: unmatched panels, curls
From: "George Schiro" <gschiro@lni.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 11:37:59 -0500
I agree that the acrylic is stronger and more likely to be the source of the
stresses.  The benefit of undercutting the fiberglass is that it makes it
easier to counter the acrylic forces by removing the support to the
fiberglass, but it would take some fixing element, such as a plate, to keep
it from curling up even more.  BTW, how do you recurve the rear hatch?

George