Re: '74 Bricklin Wanted

To: <peabodydc@prodigy.net>, <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: '74 Bricklin Wanted
From: "Mike and Candy Joehrendt" <Joehrend@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 07:37:19 -0500
Dave
There is one 74 in Hemmings online ads.  It is not in the NE area, but shipping
is not expensive so here it is.
Mike

FOR SALE BRICKLIN: 1974, 4-spd, mint, virgin acrylic white body, ice cold a/c,
all upgrades, truly a rare find, you'll not find another like this at any price,
$14,950. PH: 480-804-1484, AZ.