Hello All,

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hello All,
From: "Dave Cairns" <dave@lastexit.org>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 19:21:04 -0500
Hello folks,

    Well it has been quite some time since I have last posted on the mailing
list (Have kept reading and watching but have had nothing to say since I
don't have a Brick.)

Well here is the reason I am posting now, I have run out of money to
continue Restoring my 78 Ford Bronco and have lots of free time. So If there
is anyone around Toronto (I'm actually in Georgetown) Ontario and is
restoring a Bricklin I would love to give them a hand. If memory serves me
Correct there was one or two people around the area that were restoring
brick.

My email address is dave@lastexit.org.

-----

"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you
didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away
from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
Discover."  - Mark Twain

Dave Cairns
dave@lastexit.org