Re: ...particularly quiet on this list lately...

To: "Randy Esposito" <rpe@bellatlantic.net>, <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ...particularly quiet on this list lately...
From: "Jerry C. Bostick" <jerkieb@tstar.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 09:51:37 -0600
Project 2: I need to "supplement" my vacuum compressor for the air doors
with
an electric one. The vac works great, but I'd like to have the electric so I
can turn it on and let it build pressure before I actually start the car
(using a little tire compressor 15 minutes before I want to go anywhere is
becoming tiresome) So, since it is just a "backup" which model could I use?
How can I get it in place (where in the lines) and how do I put in a
pressure
valve or anti-backup thingy so the two compressors can work together.

Terry Tanner has one that installs behind the front bumper that works very
well and the switch is easy to reach.

Jerry Bostick