Re: Hydraulic door wiring

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hydraulic door wiring
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 08:24:19 -0500
At 10:08 AM 3/16/02 -0500, Brian Lisson wrote:

>I am working on the hydraulic door system. Does someone have the wiring
>diagram for
>the system they could mail me? I seem to have extra relays probably to handle
>the
>inductive loads.By the way I am preparing to convert to air doors.

Brian,

If you are going to convert to air doors, I wouldn't worry about the hydrolic
system.  With the air system, you don't use all the wires in the harness.

You say there are extra solenoids.  Where.  I think there are 4 solenoids
in the hydrolic system, just like in the air system.  Unfortunately I don't
have much info on the hydrolics.  There are a few people on this list that
have the hydrolics still.  Maybe they can help.  I do have a wiring diag.
for the doors, but it is for the air system.  While very similar
electronically
not quite equal.