New England/Northeast Meet PLANNING.

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: New England/Northeast Meet PLANNING.
From: "David Peabody" <peabodydc@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 18:49:56 -0500
How does Connecticut sound to all of those that responded?

It looks to be a central state, based on the areas that people are responding
from.

I'm in MA and would certainly drive there.

Lets start to coordinate and think of a place that can handle the gathering
and hopefully, the massive crowds that will be attracted!

I'm open to ideas. I'll also check with John Blair and possibly see if it can
be publicized in the Brickline.

Of course, anyone that wants to help in planning the event is more than
welcome.

Dave

.