Re: archiving valuable BI wisdom

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: archiving valuable BI wisdom
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 19:22:15 -0500
At 02:31 PM 3/24/02 -0500, Brian Lisson wrote:
>JOHN BLAIR
>Any news on updating this mail group so we can access our back info
>in the letters easier. This having to store our own copies of letters seems
>archaic when compared to using group services on the Yahoo Groups.
>An example is the Delorean Group on Yahoo which now has many
>many thousands of messages all entirerly accesable and topic traceable.

Brian,

  If you look at the bottom of every email from the list server, there
are several lines that MUST be deleted to reply or the list server will
eat the email.

 In those lines is a URL for the archives:
     Archives at http://www.team.net/archive/bricklin

I beleive they go back to the beginnings of the list in 1997.