FW: This July

To: "'Bricklin'" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: This July
From: "Early, Stephen" <Stephen.Early@mbna.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 13:10:05 -0500
If the consensus is to hold the event near me, to the extent I have time, I
will assist with finding a location, finding accommodations and planning.  I
will also offer use of my garage and tools to anyone that finds themselves
in need.

I attend a VW show at the Cecil County Dragway every September and perhaps
we could join them.  They have plenty of extra room and it's fun to watch
little air-cooled VWs race.

Stephen I. Early
Portfolio Conversions
MBNA America