Re: stupid posit #203.4- body repair

To: "bricklin" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: stupid posit #203.4- body repair
From: "High Tech Coatings" <htc@mnsi.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 16:19:51 -0400
After what I've seen by previous owners of my cars and what I've seen on
other cars I'd say there are/were lots of insane owners. that aside if you
used a very fine powder, the finer the better, you MAY have a slim chance.
the finer the powder the better the chance of it "leafing" together and
forming a solid looking repair instead of looking like Gold dust suspended
in clear epoxy.