Questions from a newbee

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Questions from a newbee
From: Tom Casperson <cobrasvt88@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 13:17:47 -0700 (PDT)
Hi everyone,

I have been watching this list for a while and I
finally have some questions I'm hopeing you can help
me with.  First, I am going to put new shocks on the
Brick.  I have the cross reference list, but has
anybody had really good experiences with a certain
brand?  Second, my drivers side window does not roll
up directly into the channel.  I know this is a
problem for some Bricklins.  In general is this
usually due to an adjustment or parts that need to be
replaced?  Finally, anyone know a source for A NOS
center console.  I know about the after market ones,
but I'm trying to keep it as original as possible.

Thanks

Tom Casperson #2645
http://health.yahoo.com