Re: Raising the rear end

To: "bricklin" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Raising the rear end
From: "High Tech Coatings" <htc@mnsi.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 04:28:27 -0400
The proper way to do this is have the springs re-arched, If you want to go
beyond the ability of the stock spring an extra leaf can be added, for a
large adjustment a new longer main leaf may be required. This isn't as
expensive as it sounds, a good local spring shop can steer you in the right
direction for probably about $100 for an extra leaf and arc.
Rick