Re: Meet in NJ, SEPT 27th 28th and 29th

To: "bricklin" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Meet in NJ, SEPT 27th 28th and 29th
From: "High Tech Coatings" <htc@mnsi.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 15:58:03 -0400
----- Original Message -----
From: "David Peabody" <peabodydc@prodigy.net>
To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Sent: August 25, 2002 22:19 PM

 >Has everyone forgotten the junk that Detroit produced?

> How about owning a Chevy Vega or an AMC Spirit or a Ford Fiesta?

The ford fiesta was a much better engineered car than a bricklin any day of
the week and is still being produced today in Spain and is a big seller in
the European market. Until  a couple of years ago I road raced a fiesta and
kept at least one as a driver. My driver($100) out performed my 911($32,000)
on the road race track by over 2 seconds a lap! by the way the driver was a
car I purchased off the back line of used car lot, all it needed was a CV
joint and the only upgrade was 13' wheels and tires off an escort. By the
way a 6' 6'' person can comfortably drive a fiesta and see the gauges, it
ways about 1/2 the weight of a "B"  and carries more passengers, shall I go
on. I still have a couple of these little gems stashed out in the back 40
Rick