Re: Cooling

To: mitwelt@bellsouth.net, bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cooling
From: Maycinc@cs.com
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 00:11:40 EDT
Stephan,
After I looked at it a little more, the spacer is actually the shaft of the
clutch so changing it is out of the question.   It appears that the only way
to move the fan back toward the engine (and get 1/2 of it out of the shroud)
would be to get rid of the clutch all together or find a clutch with a
shorter shaft (mine is 1-1/2").   I tried a 18" flex fan and it scrapes the
bottom of the shroud so I'm going to look for a non-flex, non-clutch 17" fan.
Marvin