CD Player

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: CD Player
From: "Robert Miller" <bobworld@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 9:5:35 -0500
I don't know about the radio frequency transmitters...I've tried some
earlier and cheap ones and they didn't do diddly...I wanted tunes so bad, I'm
sorry to say I cut my dash, because I couldn't find a deck w/a cd changer that
was still the "two holes" for the knobs...I looked far and wide....Then after
cutting into my baby, I stumbled across a guy who does restoration of old
radios, gives them new guts and capabilities, but leaves the front original,
you
can find them on the net, (can't remember their name right now)  they are
expensive, but I think it might be worth it not to have the remorse I now have
for cutting on my baby...

--- Robert Miller

--- bobworld@earthlink.net

--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.