Re: manifold not stuck

To: "bricklin" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: manifold not stuck
From: "High Tech Coatings" <htc@mnsi.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 05:13:37 -0400
>  I wonder if I should port and polish the heads while im this far in
dissasembly...
> curtis

 at this point and time in your Modification it is not worth the time or
effort. To realize any gains that can be felt in the seat of the pants will
require the removal of the heads, extensive port work as well as larger
valves. A new set of performance heads like AFR 185 or Performer rpm will be
cheaper and work better. none of the above will be maximized with out a
change of the camshaft and a free flow exhaust.
Rick