Still have no power.....

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Still have no power.....
From: WUZNTME2@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 21:52:10 EDT
I sent a message a while ago saying that I no longer had ANY power except for
the doors. I was advised to check the ground connections to see if that was
the problem.... and its not. When I turn the key, NOTHING happens....no lights,
no starter, no radio no nothing... Anybody have any ideas what the heck is
causing this? All the fuses are fine, I checked the connections where the main
wire harness connects to the engine compartment and the ground connections are
OK....???? Are there any fusible links / relays that may have gone bad? What's
the deal!? Not sure what else to look for.

MIKE