RE: Can someone look at thier 74'

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Can someone look at thier 74'
From: "Mark Fasano" <mark@fasano.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 21:34:37 -0700
Okay, that little diagram didn't come out good at all.. I will try to
describe what it looks like looking at it from the back going clockwise.

I got the plug on the top, then there is four shafts. The first one on the
top right had the yellow or orange wire, the next one bottom right was
empty, the next one at the bottom of the left side is the Hot red wire, the
top left wire is the blue one and it goes to the carb... I just want some
confirmation that that is correct!

Thanks in advance,

Mark Fasano
#385 4spd