RE: Electrical question

To: "'Bricklin@autox.team.net'" <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Electrical question
From: "Early, Stephen" <Stephen.Early@mbna.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 14:25:56 -0400
Defective regulator and/or diodes and or short.  I'm not familiar with your
car but if you have a mechanical voltage regulator, it's probably stuck.
Otherwise, the problem is probably internal to the alternator.  If the
regulator is external, you can test it and the alternator by jumping certain
terminals.  I can't rememember the procedure but the test is in most auto
books.

Stephen I. Early
Portfolio Conversions
Technology Sector-MBNA America