Re: Bricklin and Delorean the same Lineage?

To: "bl" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bricklin and Delorean the same Lineage?
From: "High Tech Coatings" <rick@hightechcoatings.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 05:40:03 -0500
The one thing that JZD really improved was the amount of money he soaked the
government for! something like a 10 fold increase. On place he lost ground
was in performance, not that the brick is much of a performer in its stock 2
bbl form, it's still much better than and Delorean I've been in. I can see
where JZD tried to "improve' upon the failed Brickin in some areas but  he
also shrunk it to almost toy sized. sorry I still like V8 powered big cars,
maybe I'm just a dinosaur.