Re: Coil Tower Support and regulator pics

To: dennikro@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Coil Tower Support and regulator pics
From: GLCurley@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 12:56:38 EST
In a message dated 3/25/2004 11:36:52 AM Eastern Standard Time,
dennikro@hotmail.com writes:

> Does anybody have a picture of a coil tower support installed in a 74 with
> the 360?  And anybody have pictures of a modified/strengthend window
> regulator?

Sorry no pics of the 74 brace, but IIRC it is a straight bar as opposed to
the "K" style.  The April 1996 Brickline (labeled as vol. 2 [sic]  #1) page 8
has a picture of the K brace on a '75. I posted a '75 pic at
http://members.aol.com/glcurley/bricklin/009_7.jpg

As for the "modified/strengthened"regulator, are you talking about the the
window modifications that TT does as listed in John's recent window article Oct
2003 vol. 28 #3 page 8?  It sounds like the regulator mods consist of welding
a reinforcement bridge on the regulator arms, and attaching the U-channel to
hold the glass.  There are a few pictures there.
George