irving bricklins

To: "bl" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: irving bricklins
From: "High Tech Coatings" <rick@hightechcoatings.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 12:31:50 -0400
> What are the "Irving" Bricklins?

The Irvings are a wealthy Atlantic Canada family, They own Irving petroleum
among other holdings. The only Atlantic family that might be wealthier are
the McCains of potato and French fry fame.The Irvings had a fairly large car
collection that I heard that they have liquidated. It was once rumored that
this family had 20 or more of these cars stashed in an underground facility.
I hope this is an English movie, I spoke to the producers last summer while
I was out east and English is their second language, they are much more
comfortable in French and the production company website is all French.
Rick