Re: Rear cargo area rubber mat

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rear cargo area rubber mat
From: "Greg Schroeder" <gschroeder@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 17:45:39 -0600
I thought I would update everyone on what I ended up with.  I found a rubber
mat at Tractor Supply that was 40" X 96".  The 40" is exactly the size I
needed to go between the wheel wells in the back.  There is really enough
here for two mats, but they did not have a smaller size in the 40" width.
It was around $44 with local sales tax.  I am hoping to cut it and install
it this weekend.  I may still cover it with carpet, I will just have to see
how this looks.  If someone is in the Tennessee area and wants the other
half let me know and I will split the cost.  It is probably to heavy to ship
and be cost effective, but should be good for controlling sound and allow
access to the battery and air system as well as the shocks.

Here is a link on their web site
http://www.mytscstore.com/detail.asp?pcID=6&paID=1045&sonID=182&productID=229.

Greg 0036