Re: Body Panel Adhesives

To: "bl" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Body Panel Adhesives
From: "High Tech Coatings" <rick@hightechcoatings.com>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 05:25:10 -0400
Sika flex makes a marine adhesive that is specifically designed to bond
fiberglass to steel. the Norton adhesives are very good as long as you get
the right one for the application.
You must get a flexible adhesive because the door flexes. If you use a rigid
one such as epoxy it will let go at the flex points them water gets in and
the bond totally fails.
Rick R