Bricklin Discharging

To: Bricklin Club <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bricklin Discharging
From: David Dal Bianco <david_dalbianco@yahoo.ca>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 22:05:43 -0400 (EDT)
I am currently experiencing a discharge problem with my Bricklin.  I noticed
that when I am running the car without the headlights, I get a normal reading
(0) or a charging reading on my ammeter on the car's dash.  When I put the
front headlights on, I get a discharge reading on the dash gauge.  This happens
at idle or at any speeds.  Is this normal with the Bricklin?  If not, is my
alternator not putting out enough charge?  Does anyone have any ideas on this
problem?
Thanks,
Dave 0016