Re: Do you throw it away????

To: "bl" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Do you throw it away????
From: "High Tech Coatings" <rick@hightechcoatings.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 12:42:21 -0400
I also keep reusable parts, stuff like nuts and bolts have no value.
Bricklin was not like GM that used special bolts, they just used what they
could find at the corner hardware store. if a part is junk and they are
still available new or reproduction then just chuck it out, if it is a
bricklin only piece then you have to think about it, but if it is not
rebuildable and rusty adds are I would toss it unless it is something very
rare like a console or door panel.