Carpet adhesive

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Carpet adhesive
From: BillSchaferABN@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 21:19:40 EDT
Team,

   This past winter I took out the old stock carpet from 2645 and put in a
heat reflective foil floor liner and new carpet. I used a 3M product called
"Super 77 Spray Adhesive". I usually stay away from 3M products because in many
cases they seem over priced. In this case it is worth every penny. It is a
forgiving spray in that if you have air bubbles or make a mistake you can peel
the
material back fix the problem and re-spray. Great stuff. I highly recommend
it.

Bill Schafer
Vin 2645
      0415