Door Speed and Air Induction

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Door Speed and Air Induction
From: grants@unb.ca
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 21:30:15 -0300
Two questions/discussion points:

Door speed adjust:  Sometime ago I was advised on how to adjust the drop speed
on the passager door.  Just getting around to the adjustment but find that my
solenoid screw doesn't want to move, even with a shot of penetration oil.  Any
suggestions?  Can these little guys take much pressure if I give it all that I
have?

Air Induction for the Brick:  After attempting to install a NOS air intake hose
to the
front of the B it became clear to me that this would be no easy task. To make
this
easier, I built and installed a connection assembly for the NOS hose.  Now that
I'm
more intimate with the B's air intake I'm wondering if anyone has developed a
home
growner air induction system with success?  Has Terry or anyone else developed
such a system?  If not, I may find myself in the plastic mold bizz.

Steve
VIN 1628