AC Work continues

To: "Bricklin International" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: AC Work continues
From: "Greg Schroeder" <gschroeder@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 12:43:51 -0500
Had to create the center duct work since the vent that I purchased was to
large. I constructed them out of clear acrylic and aluminum tape. I put clear
sealant/glue on the seams, then covered them with foam insulation.  I was able
to cut the acrylic for the angle required. Great air flow now.

One thing I noticed is that when I left the compressor switch in the on
position it was still turning on the magnetic clutch. I did not realize this
until I was tightening the AC belt and touch the clutch and it was warm. Is
this not cutting off with the ignition normal?

Greg 0036