Items to revisit

To: "Bricklin International" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Items to revisit
From: "Greg Schroeder" <gschroeder@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 10:41:28 -0600
I would like to revisit a couple of items since hopefully we have newer
members or more car owners that have some information.

1) Power Windows - I have not had much luck here, but there appear to be
several options.  The package from Autoloc that I purchased could not deliver
enough torque to lift the window.  I have seen several motors and mechanisms
on ebay that may be a candidate, but I am not really sure which would work.

2) Old TV interview shows with Malcolm and the Bricklin.  Tomorrow with Tom
Snyder, The Mike Douglas show and possibly Dinah Shore.  There may be others.
I am especially interested in the entire Tomorrow show display and interview
of Malcolm and the Bricklin.  This is what generated my interest in owning the
car.

Hoping to take a drive this week since I am on vacation, then start on the oil
pan gasket and rear bearing seals or replacing the passenger side door skin
with fiberglass.  I would like to take another attempt at the power window
while I have the skin off.

Greg 0036