Re: double messages

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: double messages
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 18:35:46 -0400
At 09:28 AM 5/31/2007 -0400, Tina Barrett wrote:

>I am getting everybodys answers two times.  Am I on the list twice? Who do I
>contact about this?

How long has this been happening?  I noticed the posts about your compressor
and the one about the Noisy Starting.  None of them appeared twice.

Do you have 2 email addresses?  Look at the To: field for the multiple emails.
Are they the same?

If you are getting the replies to what you've posted, then I think I know what
is going on.  People have replied to ALL to get it to go back to the list.
Which will send an email to the list which forwards it on to you, and you are
also listed as a CC.

You can check that in the header of the emails.

When we select Reply to all, we should really look at the TO: Cc: and Bcc:
and edit them so the message only goes back to the group.

Va. Beach, Va
Phone:  (757) 495-8229