Re: Master cylinder / power boost repair

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Master cylinder / power boost repair
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 09:01:31 -0500
At 08:58 AM 11/21/2007 -0500, Kevin Rodgers wrote:

>I'm going to replace the master cylinder and power boost units in my
>car...

I guess I don't need to tell everyone, I need tech articles for the
magazine.

So Kevin, when you pull your master cyl and power boost, how about writting
and article.

We need articles like how to replace them, especially if your car is together.
Mine had the front clip off, which made it a lot easier.

Also, if anyone replaces their water pump.  My engine was out of the car when
I did mine.  So I'd love to get some articles on how to do these types of
job, especially if the car is together.

Va. Beach, Va
Phone:  (757) 495-8229