RE: Air dam screws

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Air dam screws
From: "Breton48" <breton48@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 20:32:45 -0700
Thanks for the response. I was talking about the part under the engine,
fastened in front to the valance and in the back to the chassis rail. That's
how it is on my SV1 anyway. The "air dam" I am referring to was definitely
on #2121 from day one. I must be using the wrong term.

JLC

George wrote:
Rivets are commonly used method to hold on scoops, but I'm not sure
about the dams.  Since the 75's didn't have air dams anyway, whatever
you decide to use would be non-spec.  Screws would need anchors inserted
in the holes.