1975 Bricklin battery

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: 1975 Bricklin battery
From: cutright@eoni.com
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 16:44:41 -0700
Hello Everyone, I have enjoyed reading all the information about the
Bricklins and how you are solving your problems. I am just about finished
restoring my 68 Mustang convertible and am about to start on my 75 Bricklin
1349. I do not have a battery in my car. My question is, What battery does
a Bricklin take? I know the battery box is in the passenger compartment. On
some of the GM cars when the battery is in the passenger compartment a
special vented battery is required. Is a maintenance free battery good
enough. Any information that I could get would be helpful. There was no
battery in the car when I purchased it last fall. Merv Cutright