RE: Gano filter and question about popping headlinght

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Gano filter and question about popping headlinght
From: Jacques Le Clainche <breton48@live.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 09:00:47 -0600
I just moved from San Diego to Colorado Springs, driving a truck and
trailering my Bricklin. The Bricklin headlights kept popping up as it was
being towed. Is this normal?

Any of you have any experience with Gano coolant filters? I am thinking of
fitting one.

"Clear Hi-temperature polymer (all sizes)
This product creates a window into your cooling system. Approximately 2.75
long, it requires two inches of the hoses to be removed. With the engine
running, turbulence in the coolant flow can be observed. The velocity of the
flow can indicate the proper operation of the thermostat and water pump.
Bubbles in the coolant could suggest cavitation from the water pump or leaking
head gasket and over heating. With the engine stopped, an empty filter would
indicate low coolant. The latter feature is especially useful when the engine
is hot and removal of the radiator cap could be dangerous."

Gano's webiste:  http://autocoolantfilter.com/

JLC in the Back Forest near Colorado springs