Re: incorrect title certificate- #2121

To: breton48@live.com, bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: incorrect title certificate- #2121
From: Maycinc@cs.com
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 20:30:42 EDT
I don't know about Colorado but I had a similar situation with ol' 1343.  It
had a CA title that said it was a 76 Bricklen.   All I had to do here in UT
was get a VIN verification form and have a policeman come and look at the VIN
tag and sign the form. They even came to my house since my Bricklin wasn't
driveable yet.
Marvin